Junior Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Posted 10 months ago
We are looking for a Junior Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to support our Chicago Facility. This person ideally will want to grow and develop in this company for the long term.
- Basic Mechanical aptitude.
- Motivated to learn, solve, and trouble shoot machinery issues.
- Have the ability to measure down to 1/32”.
- Experienced in the operation of Mills, lathes, drill press, tool grinder, and other industrial tools (hand tools).
- Ability to work independently and be a team player working on common goals.
- Collaborate with other employees (mechanics) to problem solve.
- Must have a good attitude and motivated to achieve daily, weekly, monthly company goals.
- Ability to be trainable and accept feedback as a basis to improve.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills.